ICO Expert Team
A Degree in Marketing — Colleyville Heritage High School and Santa Monica College
- ICO Project Management
- Tokenomics Evaluation
- Legal Framework Creation
- Coin Exchange Negotiations Agent
- Founder of Above the BlockChain Ethical Economic Development Events Series in LA
- PR Campaign Management
- Market Amalysis
- Content Creation Team Management
- Primary & Secondary Research
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- ICO analysis
- Marketing Budget Cost Cutting
- White Paper Creation
- Web Development
- Token Development
- Dapps Development
Austin is a serial entrepreneur and ICO project manager. Having started up numerous businesses/ICO's himself, thus far, he knows the fast paced crypto grind like the back of his hand. Austin routinely operates on projects with 100-300k budgets and is able to get ICO's to profitability for as low as 50k in some cases!
Having been the CMO for one of the biggest coins on the market, he knows the inside baseball and how things operate on a high level in the ICO world. He has built a team that is able to execute all needed ICO functions faster than any of his competitors and is acutely aware of the attention to detail required in this field. Besides having founded his own coin, he is able to speak on pretty much any topic within the ICO arena, with confidence and ease.
Having founded the Above the BlockChain events series, he knows how important trail blazing and event involvement can be for any longterm projects success. He also understands how to build teams a, get things done in an expedient manner, and launch multi-prong operations with ease. He has gotten many ICOs to market in less than 3 weeks.
He’s founded AlmBank, Birthiright Recordings, Quantum Sky Studios, Digital Ascent Marketing, Catering Promoters, etc.
He has created a best in class ICO generation team, which has worked on 5+ large scale ICOs, developed relationships with many of the top players in the crypto world, a reputation for himself as a thought leader and trail blazer within the industry, bootstrapped over 7 small businesses which all achieved profitability, and secured whale commitments in many different countries on multiple ICO projects.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science – Western Superior University of Computer Science (E.S.E.O.), France
- Certified P.R.O.S.C.I. Change Manager
- Bilingual in French and English. Fluent in Japanese. Level 2 certification.
- Crypto Project Management
- Professional Trading and Investment
- Coins Technical Audits
- Marketing Campaigns Manager
- Investors Relations
A dedicated, creative problem-solver with a passion for excellence and a unique international background, Mr. Chauvet seek to produce exceptional results based upon analytical and communication skills.
He specializes in Cryptocurrency Project Management, namely bitcoin, Ethereum, Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts, DevOps, System Administration, Project Management, UNIX, Linux, Windows Systems, IT Security, VMWare, Puppet, Remote Support, Onsite Support, Disaster Recovery, Data Storage & Backup, Emergency Response, Hardware.. He began his career in the field in 2012. He has been a full time specialist for Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins since 2015.
He has been extremely successful since 2015 as an investor. He serves as an advisor to new crypto projects.
Besides acting as a manager for a smart contracts project in Toronto, Mr. Chauvet serves as campaign manager for two ICOs.
Before 2012, he worked as System and Network Administrator and Analyst at different companies such as Dassault Systèmes, SocieteGenerale Securities Services – SGSS, IBM Security, Suncor Energy, Rohm and Haas, etc.
Mr. Chauvet has been based in Canada since 2009.He has managed and completed successful IT projects for top 500 companies as well as smaller organizations: ★ Open Bounty ★ Suncor Energy ★ P2 Energy Solutions ★ Société Générale Bank ★ IBM ★ Rohm and Haas Chemicals ★ Dassault Systèmes Software ★ Saint Maur★ Planet Dharma ★ Clear Sky Center ★ Spark Gaia ★ Thomson Multimedia ★ Bosch Telecom ★
Hebrings high levels of professionalism, commitment and attention to detail to every endeavour. He started becoming involved with blockchain and bitcoin in 2012. He has developed extensive knowledge and has been very successful in this new industry. He matches customer requirements with industry best practices to deliver a design and implementation which provides the best of both. He has learned all aspects of the cryptocurrencies industry in the past six years.
- MBA in Business Administration – Edinburgh Business School
- Open Yale
- BS in Communications – Almeda University
- Bachelor’s degree in Hamburgerology – Hamburger University
- Organizational Communications, Learning, and Design – Ithaca College
- Strategic Development & Adaptation
- Statistical Analysis
- Project Management
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Business Plans and Marketing Strategies
Mr. Thomas specializes in business development, structured finance, and LBOs with a focus on disruptive companies in the energy, life sciences, and water industries. Prior to joining 375 Park Associates, Mr. Thomas was the Regional Director and Managing Partner of IMC International Asia-Pacific, an international M&A advisory firm that specializes in internationalization and turnarounds. Mr. Thomas spent four years as the Managing Director & President of Foundation Consulting, a company that was acquired by IMC in 2013. Mr. Thomas has held management positions within Fortune 500 companies in the US and has led business units of ultra-growth companies in Asia-Pacific with P&Ls more than US $ 30 million.
Besides acting as an advisor to several start-ups in the U.S. and Asia, Mr. Thomas serves as a director of financial advisory services for Mazars in the GCC and is a member of the advisory councils of the Harvard Business Review, CX@Rutgers, McKinsey Quarterly, and the Gerson Lehrman Group.
Mr. Thomas has been based in Asia since 2003 and has assisted many U.S.-based firms to expand their presence in the region. Results include reducing costs by more than 20% and increase profits by more millions of dollars. At IMC, Mr. Thomas worked on several LBO teams, led a joint venture with a New York-based hedge fund, and started a ship finance operation.
As a management consulting professional, he assisted clients in multiple industries including manufacturing, consumer products, agribusiness, services, and luxury items to name a few.
In addition to his other work, Mr. Thomas was a judge for 16th Annual M&A Advisor Awards. The awards, celebrated since 2001, are widely respected as a pinnacle of achievement in our industry, recognize excellence in deal making, restructuring, and financing.
- Masters in Finance and Economics from Karachi University- Pakistan
- B.Com, Banking and Finance from PECHS College Karachi- Pakistan
- Licensed Corporate Secretary from Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan
- Chartered Accountant (Inter) from Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan
- Financial Modelling
- Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Start up Investment Valuation
- Business Plan creation for Start up
- Cash Flow Modeling
- Forecasting Modelling
- Product and Management Performance Analysis Modelling
- Key Performance Indicator Analysis
Sadaf has more than 10 years of experience as investment and financial analyst for start up’s globally. She builds financial models, cash flow models and KPI performance models for business. She has worked with all major industry sectors including Insurance, Services, Consultancy, Products, Medical Centers, IT Services and Real Estate.
She is a Cofounder of Ghoomlo. Also, she worked at Oak Financial And Management Consultant as a Business Consultant, at Bearingpoint and Mazars Consulting as a Management Analyst.
- The youngest Licensed Associate member of ICSP (Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan)
- Gold medalist in Banking
- Financial model and business plan for Medical center Toronto Canada which secured investment form bank
- Financial model and Management performance models for Finaventure as Financial Analyst
- Project cost and performance analysis model for Dansol international Real Estate
- Business plan and Financial model for Cancer Treatment Center Norway
- Financial and Management Analysis in Hubcare (Australia) and build financial valuation model to secure investment from government.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 2 Candidate from The CFA Institute USA
- Certificate in Accounting and Finance from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
- Bachelor of Commerce from Punjab University Pakistan
- Preparation of Business Plans and Investors’ Pitch Decks
- Preparation of Financial Statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Auditing Financial Statements as per International Standards of Auditing (ISA)
- Financial analysis
- Business Valuation
- Preparation of technical and financial proposals
- Preparation of Financial Guidelines and Manuals
- Hands-on experience of MS office applications (Excel, Word, Power-point)
Umar is an experienced Accountant, Auditor and Financial Analyst who has a vast experience of financial world. Having worked at Deloitte, KPMG and a NASDAQ registered company, Umar has all the skill sets that a true accounting and finance specialist should possess.
As part of the requirement of professional qualification, Umar has worked with a leading Accountancy and Auditing firms Deloitte and KPMG which are involved in practice of Audit and Assurance, Tax and Business Advisory services.
During Umar’s association with Deloitte and KPMG of 4 years, he worked in Financial Advisory and Audit sections of the firms. He worked on all positions from Audit Assistant to Audit Senior and gained diversified experience of all areas of statutory external and internal Audits, and other Accounting/Auditing related services in different sectors including Manufacturing industries, Oil and Gas companies, Public organizations, Services sector, Housing and NGOs.
Umar also worked in the Financial Planning and Business Analysis unit of Medical Transcription & Billing Corporation (MTBC) as Financial Analyst for more than a year. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stock Exchange in USA and it manages the Revenue Cycle for health care providers in USA.
Being associated with two of the big four accounting firms Deloitte and KPMG, Umar has worked on many financial advisory, business valuation, auditing and due diligence assignments. He has worked with many startup entrepreneurs over the past few years and advised them about new ways and means to generate more value for the customers and shareholders. He developed business plans, pitch decks and financial models for various clients and helped them in achieving their business goals in a more efficient and effective manner.
Umar is a top rated freelancer on one of the largest freelancing platform and has undertaken many projects receiving great feedback from numerous satisfactory clients. Umar has attended many conferences, workshops and seminars on various issues that businesses face in modern times.
Umar also lead various teams to the successful completion of various auditing and financial advisory assignments. Umar is an avid reader and believes in continuous learning and self-grooming by adding new skills to his portfolio of skillset.
- MBA Global marketing University of Nicosia Cyprus with 3.56 CGPA.
- MBA Finance University of Central Punjab – Pakistan
- B.com, banking - University of Punjab Pakistan.
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Marketing Decisions
- Digital Ads management
- Budgeting and hiring
- Data Science analyst
Asad is top business professional, consultant, advisor, project head on different digital marketing projects.
He is CEO of AZ professional consultants, a management consulting. Asad has created different startups as Co-Founder @eHUub @WeCharg etc He has headed ICO campaigns as Chief marketing Officer for @Creunite and @ChargCoin with great success.
Asad’s professional skills in management, marketing, digital marketing and team management, with over the period of 15 years, made him top in his key performing areas in the industry and he has produced high level results in digital marketing for ICO.
Asad has successfully head the ICO campaign for 1 month securing more than $150k
Asad has created business model, marketing plan and financial budgets for @eHUub @fUBI and help them secure target funding in kickstarter campaigns.
He has completed 100 StartUp projects where he has helped startUp businesses to established and run successfully, and developed the strategy, plan, marketing plan, team selection, hiring and lead nthe projects.
He has lead and managed high professional team of managers and marketers with great results.
- MBA w/Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing Specializations – Booth School of Business, University of Chicago
- Financial Modeling Certificate – Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Data Science Specialization Certificate – Johns Hopkins University
- BS Computer Engineering – Illinois Institute of Technology
- Financial Modeling
- Primary & Secondary Research
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Go/No Go Decisions
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Plan Creation
- Process Improvement
- Product Development
Alex is an experienced management consultant, entrepreneur, advisor, and investor with an aptitude for innovation and operational improvement.
He is the CEO of The Business Sherpas, a management consultancy providing high-level business strategy and project management. Alex is also a Partner with Collective Ventures, an incubator and angel fund based in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with competencies in established industries such as healthcare, alcohol, consumer packaged goods, as well as emerging industries such as cryptocurrencies, renewable energy, and cannabis. He is also the COO of an alcohol, and other regulated products, delivery technology platform BeerDropper with 2 patents.
As part of the Operations Consulting group at EXL Service, he worked on financial modeling and process improvement projects for large cap companies in the insurance and financial services industries. Also, he was involved in firm development by exploring ways to facilitate knowledge transfer, process creation and documentation. Additionally, he worked as Software Engineer at Tellabs.
- Created the financial models for four healthcare business concepts, within a new business incubator division, which successfully secured next stage funding ($12 M avg.) from the C-suite review board.
- Reduced potential for credit application processing errors in a client’s $100 Billion credit card business by auditing the credit data processing system and recommending added control points.
- Created the financial model and pitch deck for his own startup that was able to secure $150K in funding.
Jack is a graduate of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Master of Laws (LLM) in Business Law, and completed both his General LLM and Securities Law LLM at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University. Jack is also a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School of Business, in a graduate program in investment management. He completed his B.A. (Hon), Economics/Math, University of Toronto.
- Corporate Governance/Regulatory Risk Management
- Training & Development
- Leadership and Subject Matter Expertise
- Banking Law/Securities Law/Corporate Law
- Disclosure Controls & Procedures
- ICO Regulatory Compliance
- Second language: Fluency in Spanish
Jack J. Bensimon was previously the CEO/Board Director of Epcylon Technologies Inc. (US: PRFC), a public company based in Toronto, ON and a reporting issuer with the SEC. Epcylon developed and distributed proprietary, sentiment-based securities trading analytics software for global capital markets. He is a Managing Director of Black Swan Diagnostics Inc., a regulatory compliance advisory firm in the downtown Toronto financial district. Jack is an investor and board member in various technology companies.
Jack is a seasoned securities law / banking law professional in the securities industry. Through Black Swan Diagnostics Inc., he advises banks, broker-dealers, fixed income dealers, MSBs, ATS, regulators, trust and insurance companies, Portfolio Managers, Exempt Market Dealers, Investment Fund Managers, mutual fund dealers, energy companies, fintech companies, robo advisers, software providers, blockchain companies, cannabis platforms and issuers. He has registered various entities with the OSC/IIROC, spanning PM/IFM/EMD licenses. He also provides ongoing and interim CCO/CAMLO regulatory compliance services to different types of regulated financial entities.
Jack is an advisor to blockchain companies in Canada, US, UK, and Russia providing counsel on pre-sale, ICO, to post-ICO on regulatory compliance issues for token sales and distributions.
He has testified as an expert Anti-Money Laundering (AML) witness for a major banking litigation case before the Canadian Competition Tribunal in Ottawa. Jack has also been featured in National Post articles relating to regulatory compliance thought leadership.
Jack chairs the Technion Canada Endowment Fund on behalf of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, a leading engineering university/medical school, with investment returns funding innovative lab projects.
Jack teaches in the graduate program, MFacc (Masters in Financial Accountability) - Legal and Regulatory Compliance for Accountability and Good Governance, part-time at York University, School of Administrative Studies, to graduate students.
Jack is an avid cyclist in taking trips to Mediterranean Europe in the summer. He is active in other sports and exercise activities.
Master’s degree in Financial Management and Engineering – Polytechnic of Turin
B.sc in Mechanical Engineering – University of Padua
- Financial analysis
- ICO and Whitepaper Analysis
- Risk Management
- Cash flow modelling
- Investment analysis
- Asset Management
- Project Management
Marco is a Financial Analyst and Risk Manager with several years of experience in both financial and industrial companies; he holds a Master’s degree in Management Engineering from a leading Italian university, with a specialization in Financial Management.
He’s a crypto enthusiast and has been involved in crypto trading since late 2016, investing in ICOs with most promising business models. He realized a strong trading performance with 7x return on investment.
His work experience allowed him to develop relevant skills in the financial and asset management business, in particular: an analytical mindset, a deep knowledge of financial modeling and an excellent knowledge of financial markets. He takes data-driven decisions and develops analyses and models for evaluation of investment opportunities.
During his professional career he covered the following positions:
- Crypto Analyst and Investor
- Risk Management Specialist at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Project Manager at Garbuio Dickinson
- Risk Manager at Optimum Asset Management
- Investment Analyst at Optimum Asset Management
Marco has led different successful projects throughout his career:
- He set up the risk management function of Optimum Asset Management, developing necessary tools/policies to comply with European regulations.
- Moreover, he developed investment strategies together with company top management and built quantitative tools for investment analysis.
- He was also team leader of a team of advisors that helped an Italian Startup to lay out his business plan and funding strategy.
- He was team leader during a trading competition where his team finished 3th in over 100 participants, providing investment strategy and trading insights.
- He scouted for crypto investments over the last couple of years, analyzing ICO whitepapers to pick the best startups available on the market. Through his investing activity, he gained a solid understanding of underlying technology as well as market fundamentals.